Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

My sinuses make my head hurt so bad and it feels so heavy…

Customer Question
Second opinion] My sinuses...

Second opinion] My sinuses make my head hurt so bad and it feels so heavy and makes me dizzy. I have to take 60mg of loratadine a day just to get rid of the headaches. If I don't take them the mucus gets so thick in my throat that I actually lose my voice and can't quit coughing.

Doctor's Assistant: Is the headache episodic or daily? And what about nausea?

Headachestd are daily I have been nausea

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

They know I have tried everything the only thing that worked was I think it was actified D or something like that.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Medical
11/24/2017
Doctor: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor replied 8 months ago

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

What did your x-rays or other medical imaging of sinuses show?