Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have a bump that is just a round bump that is

significantly raised on the shaft...
I have a bump that is just a round bump that is significantly raised on the shaft of my penis. I am curious as to if this could be Genital Warts? I have been concerned about HSV2 but I only has contact with that 3-4 days ago. I am not sure when this bump showed up, I think it was in the last week or so. I can share a picture of helpful
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/24/2017
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Please post a photo here.

Do you have any itching, pain, tingling or burning in the area?

No itching, burning, pain, or tingling in the area
Just this bump. I saw a doctor and she said it could be a skin tag? Would that be your opinion as well
It feels like normal skin, it’s the tiny black bump in the middle of the picture

I have seen the photo and it does not look like wart and most likely a skin tag or a mole. It does not seem anything serious though. I would recommend you to observe this for any change in size, color or if it burns, starts to itch or bleed. No worries for now.

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen (rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!

It does not itch, hurt, or bleed, just feels like my normal raised skin. Thank you for your help

That is reassuring. Just keep it under observation and nothing much to worry for now.

Please do not forget to leave a 5 star rating by clicking on the stars on top of the screen.

Happy Thanksgiving.

it’s not a Genital wart?
Do Genital warts typically have some type of feeling to them

Yes, it does not look like a wart and wart usually have rough or pointed edge and it is not colored like this.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Okay thank you.
Is diaherria typically a symptom of any STDs?

No, diarrhea is not a typical symptom of STD.

Please do leave a 5 star rating at this point. You can ask followup questions after that.

Best wishes.

This must just be my anxiety getting the best of me

Yes, that is correct.

Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Does a stomach ache also indicate any STD such as Herpes?