Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

How do you safely clean your ears of excessive wax? This is…

Customer Question
How do you safely...

How do you safely clean your ears of excessive wax?

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the ear issue? Have you had any colds or flus recently?

This is my Father I am asking for and he is just getting over a cold I believe

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I know he has had a ongoing issue with this

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
11/23/2017
Doctor: Richard Han, Board Certified MD replied 7 months ago
Richard Han
Richard Han, Board Certified MD
Hello my name is***** am a board-certified physician and I am happy to help you. The safest way to clean and remove excessive ear wax is to use an over the counter liquid ear wax removal kit such as Debrox or Bauch and Lomb’s. Can I help with any other questions today?