Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Been having a dull pain in the center of your chests or the…

Customer Question
Been having a dull...

Been having a dull pain in the center of your chests or the last few days. Sometimes it goes away but returns. No shortness of breath, no numbness or tingling. Sometimes I feel a slight pain in my right shoulder blade but it is short lived.

Doctor's Assistant: Have you ever dealt with this before? Are you having any shortness of breath?

Once but I don't remember it as bad. Went to doctor and all looked fine. It went away in about a week

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I take baby aspirins and a miodarone

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Medical
11/23/2017
Doctor: Dr Chip (M.D.), Doctor replied 8 months ago

Hello. I'm Dr Chip
Thanks for your question and I'm reviewing it.
I'll be back in a moment with and answer or a request for more information

Any tenderness there?

None

Why do you take the baby aspirin?

Went into a fib in the pass. Doctor told me to start taking them. Been doing so for years
The pain seems to be on the right center if that helps

Well I can't rule out heart here but it really doesn't sound like that to me

Actually it sounds more like a gall bladder problem and that can radiate pain to the right shoulder

It possibly could also be a peptic ulcer problem

You need to have your doctor evaluate this with an exam, blood work, EKG and a ct scan of the abdomen

Please let me know if you need any more information