Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I thing her is bothering her. What can I do

Customer Question
I thing her tommy is...
I thing her tommy is bothering her. What can I do
Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Medical
11/23/2017
Doctor: Richard Han, Board Certified MD replied 9 months ago
Richard Han
Richard Han, Board Certified MD
Hello my name is***** am a board-certified physician and I am happy to help you. Can you tell me more about the problem? Who’s tummy hurts? How old is she? How long has it been? Any vomiting, diarrhea of fever?
She is 11 years old... She has naushes but did not vomit
Her breading is fas
Did you mean her “breathing was fast” by that last comment? I am a board certified pediatrician. To be absolutely thorough it would better to talk over the phone directly but I can still try to help you here through this chat thread if you prefer. Please let me know.