Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

If i tested positive for a random drug test for Valume but I…

Customer Question
If i tested positive...

If i tested positive for a random drug test for Valume but I have a valid prescription from a Doctor in Mexico from 3 months ago, am I covered?

Doctor's Assistant: Is this a time sensitive issue? What type of specimen are they testing?

Random UDS

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Medical
11/23/2017
Doctor: Dr.Saleem, Doctor replied 8 months ago
Dr.Saleem
Dr.Saleem, Doctor

Hello and welcome to JA. Dr Saleem here. Will be answering you shortly

Yes as long as you have a valid prescription for the drug you are covered. No issues there

hope it was useful.

Please reward credit for the consult by clicking 5 stars in rating corner of your page if you are satisfied.

Wishing you a healthy life.

Regards.