Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have had a spirometry test done and I would like to get a…

Customer Question
Hi, I have had...

Hi, I have had a spirometry test done and I would like to get a second opinion on the results.

Doctor's Assistant: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?

I had the flu about 2 months ago, and been coughing quite a bit since.

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the cough? Are you having any other symptoms?

About 2 months.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I used to smoke, and I smoked sometimes when drinking over the last few years. But not a full time smoker.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Medical
11/23/2017
Doctor: Dr Chip (M.D.), Doctor replied 8 months ago

Hello. I'm Dr Chip
Thanks for your question and I'm reviewing it.
I'll be back in a moment with and answer or a request for more information