Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

For my sleeplessness I have tried melatonin, lorazepam,

Customer Question
For my sleeplessness I...

For my sleeplessness I have tried melatonin, lorazepam, alcohol but none of them helped

Doctor's Assistant: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?

Anxiety and claustrophobic. Sometimes RLS (Restlessness legs syndrome

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Is there anything in particular that seems to make the symptoms better or worse?

Sffered for the last 10 days.Pramipexal has at times helped

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Diabetes, hypertension chlesterol

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/23/2017
Doctor: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor replied 7 months ago

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

I am writing the answer for you and will get back to you in 4-5 minutes. If you get a phone call request, you may ignore it as that is an automated site trigger. Thank you.

I am not familiar with this presentation of your. I want to cancel my request for help and do not cash in any funds from my card

You have to contact customer support which is round the clock service.

Please, cancel my request for help.Refund my money. I am calling Matercard not to allow any payment,
You are a fraud. You will have to return the money You have no said or done anything yet you charged me over $100 You have not done even one second of consultation so how dare you charge me for no service rendered