Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have severe anxiety and I don't understand whats happening…

Customer Question
I have severe anxiety...

I have severe anxiety and I don't understand whats happening to e me*

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with this? Is there anything in particular that seems to make the symptoms better or worse?

A few months .. when I'm out in public and there are lots of people around

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Nope not that I can think of

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/23/2017
Doctor: Dr Josh, Doctor replied 7 months ago
Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor

Dear customer

This is Dr. Josh. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Thank you!

Dear customer

Thank you for being online.

Cause of severe anxiety is the body's normal "alarm system," the set of mental and physical mechanisms that allows a person to respond to a threat, tends to be triggered unnecessarily, when there is no danger.

Several medicines can make anxiety attacks less severe or stop them altogether. Specific members of the selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor(SSRI) and the benzodiazepine families of medications are approved by the Food and Drug Administration to treat anxiety disorder.Cognitive-behavior therapy & psychotherapy also may help greatly.

Anxiety is due to excessive tension. The best cure for anxiety/tension is rest.Get more sleep and enjoy your life.You can take tab.Benadryl from your counter as this will induce sleep & will treat anxiety attack.

So I advise you to please make an appointment with your doctor & discuss for the above medications & hence the treatment will be done accordingly.

Thank you.

Hope this helped

If you have any further question then you can ask me.

Please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today ,we only get after positive feedback.

Bonus is highly appreciated.

We are here to help you until you satisfy.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Dear customer

I am sorry.Phone call is not available at this moment.I am happy to address your follow-up questions via chat mode.

Please use the REPLY BUTTON to reply back to me

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Dear customer

Do you have any other follow up question regarding your anxiety or other questions?

Waiting for your reply…

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh