Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

My cycle came 3 days early this month on the 9th it ended on…

Customer Question
My cycle came 3...

My cycle came 3 days early this month on the 9th it ended on the 16th or 17 and now yesterday when i wiped there was blood and I cramped before it happened and today and it's not the normal color it light maybe copper like reddish brown should I just go to the emergency?

Doctor's Assistant: In general, how has your health been lately?

I had a cold close to the beginning on winter that's about it I have been nauseous and having headaches also

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I have three daughters by c-section

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/22/2017
Doctor: Dr. J, Board Certified MD replied 7 months ago
Dr. J
Dr. J, Board Certified MD

Hi there. Board-certified obgyn here. May I ask how old you are? Are you currently using hormones or anything else to prevent pregnancy?

I am stepping away from my desk but happy to resume the conversation when I return if desired. Thanks!