Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I currently take Gabapentine, 600 mg tabs, 3 times a day…

Customer Question
I currently take Gabapentine...

I currently take Gabapentine , 600 mg tabs, 3 times a day Have been taking it since 2016. I have neuropathogy in my feet caused from Chemo. I have noticed in the last 6-8 months that my joints are always giving me pain, shoulders and knees. My question is this: could the medication be causing inflamation in my joints?

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

I take a generco for chloresto

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I take a generic for chloesterol, Plus vitamins. No I don't think so.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
11/22/2017
Doctor: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 7 months ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

This wouldn't cause this but your cholesterol med could be doing it

what med do you take and what dose?

just click send to reply