Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have an appointment with Dr. Karla Monday dec. 4 at 12.25…

Customer Question
I have an appointment...

I have an appointment with Dr. Karla Monday dec. 4 at 12.25 and would like to know the subject of this meeting.

Doctor's Assistant: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?

I have no symptoms but have been seeing her about an aneurism on my aorta. I was sent an appointment but there is no information about the appointment

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
11/22/2017
Doctor: Doctor John MD, Board Certified MD replied 7 months ago
Doctor John MD
Doctor John MD, Board Certified MD

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer.com

This is Dr. John and I will be helping you today.

I will be reviewing your question and will respond shortly.

I may need to ask a few more questions in order to best serve you.

Thank you for your patience.

Answers here are for education and information only.

when were you diagnosed with the aortic aneurysm?
what type of specialist is Dr Karla (ie, vascular surgeon)?

I talked with Dr. Karla. Thank you!
Doctor: Dr. Mo, Board Certified MD replied 7 months ago
Dr. Mo
Dr. Mo, Board Certified MD

Do you have any questions regarding your conversation with Dr. Karla?

Anything else I can help you with?