Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

A muscle relaxer. Pain in neck pull mucle hard to move neck.

Customer Question
A muscle relaxer Doctor's...

A muscle relaxer

Doctor's Assistant: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?

Pain in neck pull mucle hard to move neck

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the neck pain? Are you experiencing any numbness or tingling?

3 monthes

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Just pain and hard to drive car when my neck can not move well

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Medical
11/22/2017
Doctor: Dr.Anil, Doctor replied 8 months ago
Dr.Anil
Dr.Anil, Doctor

Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you. I am a board certified consultant with over 30 years of experience.

I understand your concern.

Cervical radiculopathy is the clinical description of pain and/or neurological symptoms resulting from any type of condition that irritates a nerve in the cervical spine (neck).

Your doctors may want to do a X-Ray/MRI of the cervical spine for further diagnosis.

The line of treatment may include

• Rest or activity modification. Oftentimes cervical radiculopathy resolves on its own, especially if the symptoms are minor. Limiting strenuous activities, like sports or lifting heavy objects, or using better posture while sitting or driving might be all that is needed.
  • Physical therapy. An exercise and stretching routine might help relieve symptoms. A physical therapist or other certified medical professional can develop a plan that is specific for the patient.

NSAIDS,muscle relaxant and Pregabalin are usually prescribed in such cases.

Let me know if you have any further query so we can discuss it thoroughly in every aspect.
Please use the REPLY/SEND BUTTON to reply back to me. It’s request to avoid poor/bad rating.
Please provide a positive rating by clicking on 5 stars.
It’s my pleasure to continue this conversation until you satisfy.
Waiting for your response.
Thanks.