Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I need you to explain this result to me. Culture yielded a…

Customer Question
I need you to...

I need you to explain this result to me. Culture yielded a scanty growth of Staphylococcus aureus after 24hrs of incubation at 37C

Doctor's Assistant: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?

Loss of appetite, rash

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I did HSG. Result. Delayed film: Shows smearing of contrast in the pelvis. Conclusion: Normal uterine cavity.Bilateral patent fallopian tube.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Medical
11/22/2017
Doctor: Dr.Anil, Doctor replied 5 months ago
Dr.Anil
Dr.Anil, Doctor

Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you. I am a board certified consultant with over 30 years of experience.

Staphylococcus aureus is a type of bacteria.

Presence of Staphylococcus aureus in culture is normally insignificant since this bacteria is normally present on the skin, nose and pharynx of many humans.

HSG report says Normal Uterine Cavity and bilateral fallopian tubes are "patent" (open).

So basically HSG report is Normal.

Let me know if you have any further query so we can discuss it thoroughly in every aspect.
Please use the REPLY/SEND BUTTON to reply back to me. It’s request to avoid poor/bad rating.
Please provide a positive rating by clicking on 5 stars.
It’s my pleasure to continue this conversation until you satisfy.
Waiting for your response.
Thanks.

Dr.Anil
Dr.Anil
Dr.Anil, Doctor