Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have bronchitis my coughing is not that bad today but my…

Customer Question
I have bronchitis my...

I have bronchitis my coughing is not that bad today but my headache is so bad I can barely see straight which is odd for me

Doctor's Assistant: Is the headache episodic or daily? And what about nausea?

Nausea yes and its been off and aon all day turn light soff that didnt do much coughing was really intense yesterday and last night woke up light headed and dizzy etc but my back and neck and ears all are hurting pretty bad too especially neck also had like two doses of cough syrup over 12-14 hrs ago

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Im on propanol for anxiety my apple watch said y hr was 110 earlier and keeps above 99 all day but could be anxiety stress of being sick i dont know but worries I have an aneurism

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/22/2017
Doctor: Dr Josh, Doctor replied 9 months ago
Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor

Dear customer

This is Dr. Josh. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

I clearly dont have 30 min if it may be something serious

Dear customer

Thank you for being online.

The symptoms you have described of having severe headache after the bronchitis symptoms along with increased heart rate (99-110) can most likely be due to stress or anxiety.

Another possibility is of high blood pressure.

Primary headache accounts for about 90% of all headaches.

Tension headache is the most common type of headache.It can be caused by tightened muscles in the back of the neck and scalp or in most cases the cause is unknown.

Other causes can be neuralgia or temporal arteritis.

Most common causes of tension headache are:stress, muscular tension, vascular dilation, postural changes,anxiety,depression.

Considering your symptoms & history of aneurysm ,I advise you to please check your blood pressure & you may need to go to ER for clinical examination & tests & then treatment will be done accordingly.

Thank you.

Hope this helped

If you have any further question then you can ask me.

Please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today ,we only get after positive feedback.

Bonus is highly appreciated.

We are here to help you until you satisfy.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

I dont have a history of them ....

Ohh. I am sorry

I can read that you have written "i dont know but worries I have an aneurism"

Considering your symptoms this doesnot seem to be due to aneurysm or anything serious or dangerous.

Anxiety seems to be the most probable cause of this.

For headache relief-please take tab. Ibuprofen 400mg from the counter. It is available at your pharmacy as OTC(over the counter) without prescription & will help you greatly.

If still after this,the symptoms of headache or other symptoms persists.then you need to make an appointment with your doctor as prescription oral medications will then be required accordingly.Usually & most likely,the symptoms gets subside with these treatment & doctor visit is less likely required.

Thank you.

And please don't forget to leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today,

we only get after positive feedback.Bonus is highly appreciated.

We are here to help you until you satisfy

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh