Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have flare up skin on my hands. Is it posible to have an…

Customer Question
I have flare up...

I have flare up skin on my hands. Is it posible to have an autoimmune desorder?

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the skin issue? Have you noticed any major changes in your overall skin or nails recently?

Only on my hands, and a little on ankles and elbows. For about a year and half

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Just a little over weight , high blood pressure and cholesterol

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
The top of my hands are itchy then the skin gets thick and flares up and crusty. I tried a lot of creams but it won’t heal. Some are just helping a little but after a while it starts again
11/22/2017
Doctor: Dr. Pravin, Physician replied 7 months ago
Dr. Pravin
Dr. Pravin, Physician

Hello

Welcome and Thank you for your query posted.

My name is***** and being a Skin, Hair and Nail specialist I would be able to provide you with an appropriate solution to your concern.

Please note that my Goal is to provide you with an Excellent Service .

Before I answer your question I would like to get some more information:

Could you send me a photo of the condition at your convenience?

You can upload the photo on www.photobucket.com and send me the link

Other method of uploading photo or a file is:

1.Click the paperclip icon

2.Click the Browse icon

3.Click the Browse button

4.Select your file and click Open

5.Click OK

6.Click Insert

7.Click Save Changes on this page

Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic