Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

In the last two months I have been progressively getting…

Customer Question
In the last two...

In the last two months I have been progressively getting very sick and weak, severe exhaustion,lost my appetite, feeling confused, vomitting, having acute weight loss, stomache cramps and sharp pains, sharp pains deep in lower back. nausea,dizziness, chronically dehydrated, frequent urination,having a fever, allways pale and sweaty, constipation, very short of breath and having irregular heart rhythms. I can barley walk and I feel faint. I have poor circulation/ wake up with blue lips. My finger and toenails are allways blue now. My heart is racing and beating hard/erratically as Iam very depleted/run down. I have identified intestinal parasites but have not caught them yet on a test as they come out in cycles. So not sure what type ,a strong ammonia smell in my breath and I have had some mild kidney/liver issues.Blood pressure and hr is low and hikes up upon standing.i have collapsed several times in the past month, On off chest pain( just stabbing)I have had weak adrenal function for some time. Not able to get out of bed at this point. Iam being told to just rest and try to eat drink and this is not helping. Only getting worse. Also Iam being told That i have a lot going on, as I've been in poor health for over a year. but in reality these new symptoms are abnormal for me,i have had some ongoing issues With adrenal insufficiency.I know theirs a few chronic symptoms here,but something is seriously wrong at this point. i recently had a blood culture two weeks ago and have not got results, not sure if it is still being tested. I feel this is adrenal related and allthough my wbcs are low I do have signs and symptoms of infection.my electrolytes are still in range somewhat and ekgs are not showing anything terrible. Could this be adrenal problems/ low cortisol/parasitic infection causing all this??I have only had electrolytes looked at in this area recently. While reviewing my blood work my GP looked concerned and asked if drink a lot if alchohol, and I never drink.could be a parasite issue causing this to come up/ toxicity released from parasites? Unfortunatley nobody has been able to figure this out, currently waiting to see gastroenterologist.

Doctor's Assistant: Have you ever dealt with this before? Are you having any shortness of breath?

I have been having shortness of breath, and I have never deth with these symptoms before, at least not to this severity.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I do have reactive Astmha, possibly pneumonia at this point, ongoing UTI and high levels of b12 in bloodwork( I do not take vitamins) Vaso vagal syncope, some blood and pus in feces and urine.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Medical
Hi, I just wanted to add some of the chronic symptoms/ problems I've had for a few years prior that will help. It started with acute burnout, weight loss bad constipation on and off that has progressed to constant now. Dehydration,I had some heart pvcs and avcs diagnosed. Possibly copd or chronic bronchitis/pneumonia, dry eyes, generally started feeling ill, nauseated, vomitting, diarrhea, weak and unwell. Had a lot of sychological and physical stress going on,still ongoing, and at this point I was not seeing any parasites in stool. Had an infection( skin) that took 4 rounds of antibiotics to clear it up over three years. Since then things have progressed, I eventually found out my adrenals where burnt out, liver imbalances, high alkaline, deficient in magnesium, some vitamins as well. Low in folate.more recent symptoms UTI started last November 2016, now still spilling protein in urine, high white blood cells, nitrates, some blood as well. A lot of shedding in bladder. Tests could not confirm specific type of infection on urine tests, A few times bacteria seen in low numbers. have not identified source of infection or type. Possibly immuno compromised. Tingling hands feet and sometimes mouth, Most concerning is the recent symptoms that definetly feel like my system is starting to shut down. Very cold body temp especially in extremities, allthough I also get higher fevers on and off. This really sounds/ looks like a parasitic issue causing all of this, im really not sure. A lot of symptoms and things going on, Im trying to catch a sample still at this point for proper indentification.
11/22/2017
Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 5 months ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

I am sorry you are having these symptoms

how old are you?

many of your symptoms can be caused by bad anxiety symptoms or anxiety disorder.

you should get blood testing to check your thyroid hormone levels.

are you able do do any exercise? what is your height and weight?

what are you eating daily? I would get copies of your blood testing. I would be happy to review them with you.

Hi,Dr.David, Thankyou for your reply. I do experience severe anxiety, and I have GAD, a lot of stress both mental and physical as well leading up to these symptoms. Iam 34 years old, 5'9 and I guess I weigh less than 125lbs at this point. ( last weighed in October,125lbs,I've lost more weight since)I am unable to do much excersize as I've become very weak, I have been walking a bit more than usual in the last week and also trying to eat more. I have had it suggested that I may have hashimotos thyroiditis, allthough labwork is showing normal thyroid levels at this point. I will look up my bloodtests for you to reveiw, Thankyou!
Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 4 months ago

I see

you may benefit from treatment for your anxiety symptoms.

there are blood tests for anti thyroid antibodies which can tell for sure if you have thyroiditis or not.

you are welcome

Dr. David, Board Certified Physician