Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have a dull pain on my right flank... love handle. A

Customer Question
I have a dull...

I have a dull pain on my right flank... love handle

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

A couple of weeks. not all the time. don't know if I am paranoid

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/22/2017
Doctor: Dr Josh, Doctor replied 9 months ago
Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor

Myself Dr Josh. and I’m happy to help with your question today.Please provide me the following information so that I can address your concern-

What is your age & gender?

Is there any discomfort in urination?

Waiting for your reply…

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Dear customer

Thank you for being online.

The symptoms you have described of having a dull pain on right flank since a couple of weeks can be due to various causes. The most common causes of this pain are:kidney stones, urinary tract infection (UTI) diverticulitis of the colon and inguinal hernias, endometriosis, pelvic inflammatory disease,ovarian cysts and tumors,infections in the fallopian tubes,fibroids.

You need following tests:

• Complete urine examination
  • Ultrasound abdomen
  • Complete blood count

As the symptoms are not very typical,so it is very difficult to narrow down the diagnosis without tests & clinical examination.I hope you understand.

So my best advise for you is to please make an appointment with your doctor to have these tests & examination done so as to know the exact underlying cause & then treatment will be done accordingly.

Thank you.

Hope this helped

If you have any further question then you can ask me.

Please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today ,we only get after positive feedback.

Bonus is highly appreciated.

We are here to help you until you satisfy.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh