Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

My son has history of high blood pressure and is on medicine…

Customer Question
My son has history...

My son has history of high blood pressure and is on medicine he is complaining of bilateral upper posterior arm pain I gave him 2 325 aspirin now am nervous about a cranial bleed

Doctor's Assistant: When was last time you had a check up? Is there a history of high blood pressure in your family?

Two weeks ago and yes there is history of high blood pressure in family

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

He just got a positive prostate exam and we are awaiting results

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Medical
11/22/2017
Doctor: Dr Subbanna MD, Neurologist (MD) replied 9 months ago
Dr Subbanna MD
Dr Subbanna MD, Neurologist (MD)

Hi, I am an American Board Certified Neurologist with vast experience in diagnosing & treating all neurological as well as all other health/medical conditions, and I am very glad to help you with your health concerns related to your son.

I see you are concerned about a cranial bleed in your son. As a neurologist I frequently diagnose & treat this type of health situation and I can certainly help you in this regard.

First I need to ask few questions so that I can gather more information related to your health concerns about your son and I will follow up with you and post my questions here ASAP. I am typing the questions now and I will follow up with you as soon as I am ready with my questions.

Best Regards!

Dr Subbanna MD

Kindly answer to these questions, this will help me in gathering additional information related to your health concerns about your son;

1) How old is your son?

2) Is he having any additional symptoms such as headaches, neck stiffness, nausea, or vomiting, blurring of vision, dizziness, fainting etc now?

3) Does he have a history of bleeding anywhere in the past?

4) Could you also tell me why exactly you are concerned about the possibility of cranial bleeding in your son?

5) How is his most recent blood pressure reading, is it under control now or is it still high?

Kindly reply

Best Regards!

Hi, have you received the questions I have posted above? I hope you are not encountering any technical glitches to reply to me. If you require more time it is perfectly fine and I will wait here. Kindly try to reply to the above questions when you can, and I can certainly help you with your health concerns you have mentioned above related to your son.

Best Regards!