Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Painful urinary area and I have been having trouble

Customer Question
Painful urinary area and...

Painful urinary area and I have been having trouble urinating but the uroloigist says I do not have a UTI. What to I do now.

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

Drinking liquids, stress, sitting, , I do have lumbar spinal stinosis

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I went to the urologist already and she said I did not have a URI. I have IBS. II have already had a colonoskopy, I did have a kidney stone removed serveral years ago. My Mom had thyroid problems. I do take a lot of medicaitons, I just had a cathedor put in to make me pee because I was so clogged up and I needed to pee so bad.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Medical
11/22/2017
Doctor: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 8 months ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

what did he say you have?