Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I am looking at alternative doctor office visit. I need 2…

Customer Question
I am looking at...

I am looking at alternative doctor office visit. I need 2 prescriptions refilled on a regular basis - one which requires blood work and one that does not. Any suggestions for how to do this without going to the doctor's office unnecessarily. I was there 2 weeks prior to needing a refill and they wanted to "see me" to do the refill. I have Liberty Healthshare so this is a self pay situation. Thank you

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

Is this a private conversation or will it show up online? thanks

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No nothing else in the history, thyroid prescription refills and hot flash medication

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Medical
11/22/2017
Doctor: Dr. K., MD replied 8 months ago
Dr. K.
Dr. K., MD
What are your prescriptions and what is the blood work? We do not provide prescriptions but I can help you with advice