Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I think i might be getting a cold is it normal for my right…

Customer Question
I think i might...

I think i might be getting a cold is it normal for my right hand to be colder than my left hand

Doctor's Assistant: Do you have a fever? Do you have any other existing medical conditions?

No fever it seems my pressure went down a llittle

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I'm a few days late on my period

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/21/2017
Doctor: Dr Uzair, Doctor replied 8 months ago
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

One hand can be colder than the other, depending on exposure to cold, however, if there is a difference of more than 2 degrees Celsius in between the two hands and the fingers of the colder hand are blue or pale white in color, if you smoke, if you have a heart condition or vascular disorder then it is not normal and should be evaluated by your physician. If this is a one time event, then this can be ignored. If this happens routinely, schedule an appointment with your PCP and get it evaluated.

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen (rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!