Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

My stupid boyfriend took 6 gel cap Aleve after I had just…

Customer Question
My stupid boyfriend took...

My stupid boyfriend took 6 gel cap Aleve after I had just taken to regular he opened up six of the gel caps diluted in water and have a drink it for pain relief and I had already taken 2 and I have been in the worst pain in my stomach is on fire for the last day and a half what should I do will it be okay

Doctor's Assistant: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?

My stomach's on fire it's like an acid but it's so severe

Doctor's Assistant: How long has this been bothering you? Are you experiencing any vomiting or nausea?

No I've had diarrhea no vomiting it's been a day and a half since I took his little concoction of Aleve he opened up the gel caps six of them and diluted them in water and I drink it after I had taken too so that's 8 total within 20 minutes and I think the gel caps are Time released and he opened them up

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I have multiple sclerosis but I do really well with it I've been diagnosed 17 years now I don't really have any problems from it very little

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
11/21/2017
Doctor: Dr Chip (M.D.), Doctor replied 7 months ago

Hello. I'm Dr Chip
Thanks for your question and I'm reviewing it.
I'll be back in a moment with and answer or a request for more information

Have you ever had this before?