Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

A purple pump on penis shaft? I have unprotected sex with my…

Customer Question
A purple pump on...

A purple pump on penis shaft?

Doctor's Assistant: Is this your first time reaching out for information about this?

Yes

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I have unprotected sex with my girlfriend and master bate a lot

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/21/2017
Doctor: Dr.Anil, Doctor replied 6 months ago
Dr.Anil
Dr.Anil, Doctor

Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you. I am a board certified consultant with over 30 years of experience.I’m reviewing your question and reply you soon.

Great

Please provide more information regarding your question so I can help you in detail.

Associated pain,itching,tenderness around bump?

History of injury?

Since how long have you been suffering from?

Are you taking any medications?

Any issues with erection?

Please upload a picture to review.

Waiting for your response.
Thanks

That’s the picture

History of injury?
Are you taking any medications?
Any issues with erection?

Any discharge,bleeding from it?

Please upload a closer view of bump.

No dischard ..no problems
With erection ..it seems
Like it’s been there for a while ..no bleeding..I tried squeezing it thought maybe it was a pimple or some sort..I tried squeezing it a little harder and started to bleed very lilttle and then stopped ..this last night that I did this
No pain no itching at all
I just don’t want it to god for bid be some
Kind
If STD that’s all that’s why I’m talking to you

Please allow me just few minutes.
I’ll reply you back soon.
Thanks for your cooperation and patience.

Thank you

Sorry for late reply and inconvenience.

Thanks for all these additional information.

I understand your concern.

I have reviewed your pictures.

Well as you describe,such purple discoloration has appeared due to forceful popping it and blood has accumulated underneath the skin.
Now it looks like ruptured bump.

As per your symptoms,possible causes may include Sebaceous cyst,HPV infection.

Other STD infection are very less likely.

The shaft of the penis has numerous sebaceous glands, and sometimes there is a mild enlargement of a sebaceous gland.
You should not worry about this at all, this is something which is quite common.
You should apply hydrocortisone cream mixed with bacitracin ointment.
Use loose cotton clothes.
And hydrate yourself with plenty of fluids.
If your symptoms'll not improve then see your doctor for further evaluation and management.

Let me know if you have any further query so we can discuss it thoroughly in every aspect.

Please use the REPLY/SEND BUTTON to reply back to me. It’s request to avoid poor/bad rating.

Please provide a positive rating by clicking on 5 stars.

It’s my pleasure to continue this conversation until you satisfy.

Waiting for your response.

Thanks.

Dr.Anil
Dr.Anil
Dr.Anil, Doctor