Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have been suffering with chronic vulvar pain for 16 months…

Customer Question
I have been suffering with...
I have been suffering with chronic vulvar pain for 16 months now. Not connected to infection. Creeping crawling sensations have really bothered me this evening. When I do a self inspection I cannot see anything but slide redness. I have been to a total of 10 docs and finally got diagnosed with vulvodynia. . What the heck is causing my creeping crawling in bilateral grown and anus
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Medical
11/21/2017
Doctor: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor replied 8 months ago

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

What is your age?

Were any investigations done?

Any significant past medical history?