Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Recently my husband has had some lower abdominal pain not…

Customer Question
Recently my husband has...

Recently my husband has had some lower abdominal pain not only burning and frequently urination? I had my Pap smear today and it showed no sign of yeast or chamydia

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the burning? Are you experiencing any other discomfort?

No I don’t have any discomfort only him

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

My dr send my pap out for testing but I’m the wet prep she said she didn’t see any signs of yeast of chamydia

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Medical
11/21/2017
Doctor: Dr Josh, Doctor replied 5 months ago
Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor

Myself Dr Josh. and I’m happy to help with your question today.Please provide me the following information so that I can address your concern-

Do you mean your husband has burning & frequent urination along with lower abdomen pain?

What is his age?

Does he underwent any tests so far?

Waitingfor your reply…

Thankyou.

KindRegards

Dr.Josh

Dear customer

Thank you for being online.

The symptoms you have described about your husband of having burning & frequent urination along with lower abdomen pain can be due to prostate gland disease such as Benign prostatic hyperplasia.(BHP) that means enlargement of prostate gland.
With age, the prostate gland may begin to grow.The growth may eventually cause problems with urination, because the gland pinches off the urethra as it increases its size.

Another possibility is of urinary tract infection (UTI)..The culprit in at least 90% of uncomplicated urinary tract infections(UTI) is a type of bacteria called Escherichia coli, better know as E. coli.

Following tests are required:

-Digital rectal examination (DRE),
-PSA velocity.
-Urine examination

So my best advise for him is to please make an appointment with doctor to have the tests & examination done so as to know the exact underlying cause & then treatment will be done accordingly.

Thank you.

Hope this helped

If you have any further question then you can ask me.

Please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today ,we only get after positive feedback.

Bonus is highly appreciated.

We are here to help you until you satisfy.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Dr Josh
Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor