Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

How to get whiteheads off my skin. About 3years ago I had 30…

Customer Question
How to get whiteheads...

How to get whiteheads off my skin

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the skin issue? Have you noticed any major changes in your overall skin or nails recently?

About 3years ago I had 30 inches of my colon removed andhad the insion reopopened2 days later. From so much antibodics I developed C-diff an had my stomace pumped continousely for 3 weeks and nearly died. when I was released from from hosp.Ihad Whiteheads on my skin

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I have Parkinson and Neuropathy. I am 84 years old .

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Medical
11/21/2017
Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 7 months ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

I am sorry you had the large colon surgery and c diff infection

antibiotics can kill a lot of good bacteria in your body,

you have good bacteria on your skin and in your colon to help with digestion.

you may benefit from taking a probitoic pill daily and eating more yogurt to help add in good bacteria into your system

this can help your bowels work better

and could help with your skin over time

are you taking a probiotic now daily?