Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

What happens when the cells in your heart go up. My husband…

Customer Question
Second opinion] what happens...

Second opinion] what happens when the cells in your heart go up

Doctor's Assistant: Do you know if your family has a history of heart disease? In general, how would you describe your health lately?

My husband has a bad heart, he was put in the hospital last night. & today, the dr said the cells in his heart will have to go down before he would let my husband come, but he didn't say why they went up

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

His mother passed away from a heart attack, but she was the only person in his family that had one

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
11/21/2017
Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 7 months ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

his doctor may have been talking about results of his blood tests

if his red blood cell count levels are too low or if platelet cell counts are too low, then surgery or procedures can not be performed on the heart.

you should ask his doctor for copies of his blood testing results. I would be happy to review them with you

let me know if you have questions.