Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

MY GRAndson, age 15, was diagnosied with CRT give an

Customer Question
MY GRAndson, age 15...

MY GRAndson, age 15, was diagnosied with CRT give an anti-biotic, and told the rash will clear up in 4 to 6 weeks. Ther4e are so many definitions of CRT on the web, I'm still confused over what this really is. the rash is on his upper chest and on one arm (the right). Can you explain t ome what this is and if that doctor was correct? He visited a Pedeatric Physician.

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the issue? In general, how has your health been lately?

Grandson has had this rash for several weeks, it does not itch, there are no other symptoms. I'd like a better explanation for it.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

We were told this is a thing seen more often in people of color. He is white (caucasion))

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
11/21/2017
Doctor: Vakul Aren, Doctor replied 7 months ago
Vakul Aren
Vakul Aren, Doctor

Can you attach a photograph of the rash please?