Medical

Have Medical Questions? Ask a Doctor Online!

Ask a Doctor,

Medical

I have a sharp pain in my right arm pit. It started out

sharp like a bee sting...
I have a sharp pain in my right arm pit. It started out sharp like a bee sting but since after an hour its just a very sore spot
JA: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? Have you noticed any swelling?
Customer: Very slight mushy area in center of armpit if I raise my arm and feel for it
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: slightlyhigh bloodpressure143/80
11/21/2017

Hello. I'm Dr Chip
Thanks for your question and I'm reviewing it.
I'll be back in a moment with and answer or a request for more information

Any redness there?

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
No
Customer reply replied 22 days ago
Cell phone has poor reception can we just email a few more questions youmight need?

The phone call offer wasn't from me and you don't have to accept it

This has to be a cyst that you may have had there for some time and not known it

But if its tender now it probably is becoming infected

You should have your doctor take a look at this since I would prescribe you a course of antibiotics for it

Please let me know if you need any more information

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
Ill call my doc tomorrow
thanks

My pleasure

Please click on the 5 star excellent rating icon so I can get credit for my time with you

Dr Chip (M.D.), Doctor