Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have a sharp pain in my right arm pit. It started out

I have a sharp...

I have a sharp pain in my right arm pit. It started out sharp like a bee sting but since after an hour its just a very sore spot

Doctor's Assistant: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? Have you noticed any swelling?

Very slight mushy area in center of armpit if I raise my arm and feel for it

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Slightlyhigh bloodpressure143/80

11/21/2017

Hello. I'm Dr Chip
Thanks for your question and I'm reviewing it.
I'll be back in a moment with and answer or a request for more information

Any redness there?

No
Cell phone has poor reception can we just email a few more questions youmight need?

The phone call offer wasn't from me and you don't have to accept it

This has to be a cyst that you may have had there for some time and not known it

But if its tender now it probably is becoming infected

You should have your doctor take a look at this since I would prescribe you a course of antibiotics for it

Please let me know if you need any more information

Ill call my doc tomorrow
thanks

My pleasure

Please click on the 5 star excellent rating icon so I can get credit for my time with you