Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Im into PAIN RELIEF, Percocet im very emotional person so i…

Customer Question
Hello Sir/Madam,Im Drug Addicted im...
Hello Sir/Madam,Im Drug Addicted im into PAIN RELIEF, Percocet im very emotional person so i always take Percocet to make me feel high and good i want best doctor to show me difference between all this three Oxycyodone, Hydrocodone, Percocet. which is best to take
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/20/2017
Doctor: Dr. Mo, Board Certified MD replied 8 months ago
Dr. Mo
Dr. Mo, Board Certified MD

Hi, Dr. Mo here with JA. Please let me review the information and I'll reply shortly.

I am not sure I understand your question. Are you asking which is the most potent for pain relief?

Im sitting type of person i can sit almost whole day so i will be having back pains i want to know which type of Pain Killer is the best bcos i have stop smoking and drinking i already take percocet 10mg & oxycodone which one is good with low side effects

Oxycodone will have the least side effect from all the ones you mentioned and also will have the most potency in helping you get pain relief the fastest.

The downside of course is that you are sitting a lot which as you mentioned can make the back pain worse.

Okay Thank you Dr.Mo so Oxycodone is best than percocet?? and which of the Mg is best advice for pains relief?

Yes, oxycodone is often stronger and much less likely to cause any issues with your liver. I would start with 5mg and you can take up to 10mg at a time if your doctor thinks you need more pain relief.

Ok please which Mg will high me for longer period because the 5mg and 10mg high for only 30mins or hour

These medications shouldn't be used for a high because of the risk of addiction. They are only used for pain control. The higher doses don't always improve your pain control and could increase your risk of addiction.

It would be wise to chose a medication with less potential of addiction if you are planning on using it for longer term.

Okay whats your best advice for me talking OXYCODONE 30MG -GENERIC 1 per whole day or every 2 days? because want to feel high and sober but the 5mg & the 10mg is not making me feel good!

I would break it up to 15mg at a time and take it up to 2 times a day if the pain is severe. If you can take some days off between taking the medication then the medication will remain much more potent for pain control the next time you need it.

Okay Dr.Mo I will like your best honest advice on this drug because am type of person i always want to get high but i dont want to smoke or drink alcohol no more i only want to use OXYCODONE as my pain relief and i will take only OXYCODONE i want your best advice how to use it so that i can use for long without any side effects or additions

Correct, that's the safest way to use this medication, for pain relief.

Since you mentioned the 30mg tablet then I would recommend breaking that in half and taking it up to twice a day, so every 12 hours as need for pain. That should help relieve the pain quite a bit.

Okay Dr. so all this three drugs vicodin, oxycodone and percocet the best one to go for is Oxycodone if im right?and is OXYCONTIN same as oxycodone or what are difference just want the best one Doctor.

Correct, the brand name is ***** ***** the generic ingredient name is ***** ***** one would be fine because they are the same exact medication, either oxycontin or oxycodone.

Okay ROXYCODONE & OXYCODONE what are the difference and which one best as ur advice

There is no difference, again, that's the same exact medication. Roxycodone is the brand name and the generic is oxycodone. It would be best to see which your doctor recommends based on the pain issues that you are having.

Dr.Mo kindly check the image attach to this and see if this correct OXYCODONE pills and i want you to tell me how will you determine fake & good OXYCODONE kindly explain thanks!

Thank you for the image. I wouldn't know how to tell the difference between a real and fake pill. If your pharmacist dispenses then it should be real. And yes, that's the correct medication.

Thanks for your advice Dr. whats the best way of taking this OXYCODONE Pills after eating or before eating meal?and when best time to take them?should i need to drink alot of fruits juice after taking them or only Water?

It's always taken best on an empty stomach.

You would take them when your pain level starts getting to about a 3-4 on a pain scale of 1-10.

Fruit juice wouldn't affect absorption and you don't need a lot of water after taking it.

Dr.MoYou mention Earlier Roxycontin 30mg . is same as OXYCODONE 30mg right?
Absolutely. They are the same exact medication. One is generic and the other brand.
Okay Dr.Mo so the one with generic and the other brand which one will u prefer thanks!

They are both the same because they both have the same ingredient. Neither has been shown to be more effective.

Doctor: Dr. Mo, Board Certified MD replied 7 months ago

Glad I could help.

Hope I gave you a 5-star service.

Please click on the rating button when ready.

Dr. Mo