Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Do I need to be concerned that my u blood came back small…

Customer Question
Do I need to...

Do I need to be concerned that my u blood came back small and u leuk est came back moderate?

Doctor's Assistant: In general, how has your health been lately?

The history that I'm concerned about is that I was diagonised with cll about three years ago. I should be getting my cbc results later today.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

That and a brain tumor, also found about three years ago...2014 sucked....lol

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Medical
11/20/2017
Doctor: Dr Chip (M.D.), Doctor replied 4 months ago

Hello. I'm Dr Chip
Thanks for your question and I'm reviewing it.
I'll be back in a moment with and answer or a request for more information

Was this a urinalysis result?

one other thing that came back with my bloodwork was LDH is high at 422. I'm still waiting for my cbc, which I should have later today.

Well the urinalysis result isn't too worrisome but it might indicate a bladder infection

If your other liver enzyme levels were normal that elevated LDH may not be anything to worry about either.

But it could be an indication of something called fatty liver disease--that's not a major liver problem and can be treated with proper diet and if necessary cholesterol medications if your cholesterol levels are high

Please let me know if you need any more information

Dr Chip (M.D.), Doctor