Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

How can I get rid of large hematoma that goes around r side…

Customer Question
How can I get...

How can I get rid of large hematoma that goes around r side of ribs ,back and to front of chest wall a doctor pressed on r clavical side fractured rib,drove ribin muscle, a lot of bleeding and sevear

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the issue? In general, how has your health been lately?

2 and half months sevear arthritis with soft bones

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

None just want to get rid of hematoma

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Medical
11/20/2017
Doctor: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor replied 8 months ago

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

Hello Cynthia,

Is there any x-ray image of hematoma or CT scan?

What are the measures you have tried?

ct scan dr. patell thoracic surgeon says theres nothing we can do it will go away be absorbed by body using ice packs

Apart from Ice packs, Anti inflammatory analgesic like Motrin may help slightly.

Herbs like curcumin too has a strong anti inflammatory action and is recommended.

Is this helpful to you?

Let me know if you want to discuss it further.

Doctor: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor replied 7 months ago

Hello Cynthia,

Was this information helpful to you? I would be glad to answer any further questions.

i already knew that I take 3000 turmeric thank you for information now drop it no longer interested in discussing further good buy now please deleate your self

Thanks Cynthia.

Stay blessed.

Happy Holiday reasons.

I apologize for system generated emails.