Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I I accidentally stuck a sharp little object deep into the…

Customer Question
I I accidentally stuck...

I I accidentally stuck a sharp little object deep into the front part of my foot about two days ago.

Doctor's Assistant: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?

Only pain around the punctured area from top of foot close to big toe and all the way to my upper ankle

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

Two days

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Two days moving area around wound Am i in danger of "lock jaw?

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/20/2017
Doctor: Dr.Anil, Doctor replied 5 months ago
Dr.Anil
Dr.Anil, Doctor

Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you. I am a board certified consultant with over 30 years of experience.I’m reviewing your question and reply you soon.

Please provide more information regarding your question so I can help you in detail.

What is your age?

Have you taken first aid or other medications?

When have you received tetanus toxoid shot previously?

Associated swelling,redness,tenderness on affected area?

Is are warm to touch?

Please upload a picture to review.

Any other medical history?

Are you able to put weight on your foot?

Waiting for your response.
Thanks

Family Physician, Doctor