Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

My testicles are swollen very large, the layzick did not…

Customer Question
My testicles are swollen...

My testicles are swollen very large, the layzick did not wrk

Doctor's Assistant: Any recent injuries? How long have you been dealing with the swelling?

Week,i have been to emergency room for 2 days, layzick not working

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I have diabetes, chf

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/20/2017
Doctor: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor replied 8 months ago

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

What is your age?

Do you pain, redness, tenderness in scrotum?

No and No
I do not want to pay more, Please give answer?????

Hello Mike,

Were any investigations done?

Were your prescribed antibiotic?

Do you have history of unprotected sex?

Apologies for any intrusion of those automatic offers for phone calls. These are produced by the website automatically and outside of my control.

No, no sex for over six months,the emergency doctor said CHF causes problems pumping water out of body and may take a while, tried of walking around with soccer ball between my legs,

CHF can cause increased fluid in the abdomen (termed ascites) and also secondary fluid in scrotum (termed hydrocele). A better control of CHF will treat the swelling of testes too.

is there a shot they can give to make the swellen go can not walk

Usually diuretics are given orally. A shot may be given but usually avoided as there are sudden fluid and electrolyte imbalances,

Was this information helpful to you? I would be glad to answer any further questions.

It is privilege assisting you.

Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.

Please consider a positive 5 star rating if this interaction has been satisfactory, as this is the only way we experts are credited and compensated for the time and work. You are not charged again for giving a rating.

The rating button is on the left upper side of this thread.

You can continue to ask questions after positive feedback.

Thank you.

Wishing you all the very best in life.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-rate-answer-hl