Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have a precum on my finger and proceded to insert in my gf…

Customer Question
I have a precum...

I have a precum on my finger and proceded to insert in my gf vagina 1 minute after. What are the chances of pregnancies. I did not cum 24hrs before that

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the issue? In general, how has your health been lately?

Good

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Nopes

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Medical
11/20/2017
Doctor: Dr.Anil, Doctor replied 8 months ago
Dr.Anil
Dr.Anil, Doctor

Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you. I am a board certified consultant with over 30 years of experience.I’m reviewing your question and reply you soon.

I understand your concern.

Well as you describe,chances of pregnancy with that incident are very less likely.

Although precum may contains sperms but for pregnancy to occur,the ejaculation should occur in or near the vagina.

If you had the precum on fingers & you fingered your girl friend,practically this is not possible to cause pregnancy.

Let me know if you have any further query so we can discuss it thoroughly in every aspect.
Please use the REPLY/SEND BUTTON to reply back to me. It’s request to avoid poor/bad rating.
Please provide a positive rating by clicking on 5 stars.
It’s my pleasure to continue this conversation until you satisfy.
Waiting for your response.
Thanks.

What is the chances of having a precum on the penis with sexual intercourse and fingering with precum? Why are this two different?

Thanks for the follow-up.

Firstly the number of sperm present in precum are low.

Precum on penis with sexual intercourse can go directly to vagina and risk is possible (less than 10 %) during sex if she is ovulating at that time.

Still chances are very less.

With fingering,chances are lower than 1%.

Hope this helps.
Use reply to let me know if you have further queries.
Please provide a positive rating by clicking on 5 stars and avoid poor/bad rating.
Bonus is highly appreciated.
We are here to help you until you satisfy.
Waiting for your response.
Thanks.

It’s my privilege to help you if you have any further query regarding your this health issue.
May I help you further?
Waiting for your response.