Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

G6pd question. I have seen a doctor. the diagnosis was told…

Customer Question
G6pd question Doctor's Assistant:...

G6pd question

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

I have seen a doctor. the diagnosis was told to be "concerning for hereditary spherocytosis" but I doubt it.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Ate fava bean the day before symptoms appeared

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Medical
11/20/2017
Doctor: Dr. Scott, Doctor replied 9 months ago
Dr. Scott, Doctor

Hi there,
I am Dr. Scott - it is my pleasure to assist you today.
Please give me a minute to review your question and type up an answer.
Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic

Did you have a specific question I can assist you with?