Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I was released from the hospital 10 days ago - still under…

Customer Question
Hello - I was...

Hello - I was released from the hospital 10 days ago - still under home care

Doctor's Assistant: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?

Hi -!I am experiencing dry orgazms - my wife and I are hoping to do inveteo this cycle

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I had a very serious leg infection - and cellulitis - I also developed gout in the other leg and wrist - I was on bed rest for 3 weeks - now I learning to walk again - doing great but so much fatigue

Doctor's Assistant: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? Have you noticed any swelling?

No - the leg with the infection has improved so much - the doctor says 3 more weeks of wound changes the gout is hurting tonight more than yesterday but I started a daily gout pill yesterday / thanks for the attention

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Medical
11/19/2017
Doctor: Dr. Mo, Board Certified MD replied 8 months ago
Dr. Mo
Dr. Mo, Board Certified MD

Hi, Dr. Mo here with JA. Please let me review the information and I'll reply shortly.

Thank you for the information.

What question do you have for me that I can address for you?

Ihave never had a problem ejaculating before - but after 3 weeks in hospital I am having dry orgazms - no sperm comes out - my wife and I are planning inveteo this cycle - might this problem be temporary or not - I have never and don't have prostate problems
No please answer in chat -$50 more is too much ????? I just paid $30'something

This is often temporary and there are several common causes for this. 1 is medication, anytime you take new medication you can get these dry ejaculations or reverse ejaculations as we call them. The next cause is stress and the final one is dehydration. Often an infection can cause the dehydration part and after that it can take a couple of weeks for your body to recover.

Most patients recover about 2-3 weeks after being off of all new medications such as antibiotics and after (in your case) the infection has fully resolved.

Not much else you need to do except wait and things should return back to normal.

Thanks you

You are welcome.

Hope I provided you with a 5-star service.

-Dr. Mo