Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

If I take Colace and I need take Milk of Magnesia will be a…

Customer Question
If I take Colace...

If I take Colace and I need take Milk of Magnesia will be a problem?

Doctor's Assistant: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?

Constipation Colace is not always helping. Can I take Milk of Magnesia?

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

In doctor knows that I have neuropathy and sick kidneys.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/19/2017
Doctor: Doctor John MD, Board Certified MD replied 8 months ago
Doctor John MD
Doctor John MD, Board Certified MD
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer.comThis is Dr. John and I will be helping you today.I will be reviewing your question and will respond shortly.
I may need to ask a few more questions in order to best serve you.
Thank you for your patience.
Answers here are for education and information only.
Are you having any fever or abdominal pain?