Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

If I take Colace and I need take Milk of Magnesia will be a…

Customer Question
If I take Colace...

If I take Colace and I need take Milk of Magnesia will be a problem?

Doctor's Assistant: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?

Constipation Colace is not always helping. Can I take Milk of Magnesia?

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

In doctor knows that I have neuropathy and sick kidneys.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/19/2017
Doctor: Doctor John MD, Board Certified MD replied 5 months ago
Doctor John MD
Doctor John MD, Board Certified MD
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer.comThis is Dr. John and I will be helping you today.I will be reviewing your question and will respond shortly.
I may need to ask a few more questions in order to best serve you.
Thank you for your patience.
Answers here are for education and information only.
Are you having any fever or abdominal pain?
Family Physician, Doctor