Medical

Connect one-on-one with a verified doctor who will answer your question

Dr. Mo
Dr. Mo
Dr. Mo, Board Certified MD

More related answers
All doctors are VERIFIED
My mother in law is 93 and has been taking oxazepam for the
Dr. Muneeb Ali
Dr. Muneeb Ali, Assistant Professor, Critical Care
My mother in law is 93 and has been taking oxazepam for the last 4 years. Her health is good for her age. She broke her hip one year ago and she has done well and gets around well in a walker. Recentl… read more
My very active 82-year-old mother was pushed down by a dog.
Dr Chip (M.D.), Doctor
My very active 82-year-old mother was pushed down by a dog. She suffered a broken hip. The month in rehab has brought some recovery, but she is not yet able to walk independently with a walker. She is… read more
My daughter is experiencing difficulty breathing in and she
Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
My daughter is experiencing difficulty breathing in and she has asthma but all doctors and hospitals can't figure out what is wrong. They say it's not asthma and her lungs are clear .they say the prob… read more
I have bipolar disorder. I am 'high right now - but it's not
Dr. David, Radiation Oncology Attending Director
I have bipolar disorder. I am 'high right now - but it's not an emotion - I'm not anxious or elated. I feel hyper stimulated. It's made worse by physical activity. It's a very physical experience - no… read more
My 86 yr old mother, who has dementia, is an amputee, and in
My 86 yr old mother, who has dementia, is an amputee, and in a wheelchair, fell March 12. On March 14 she started complaining of lower back pain, which she never ever did before. On March 16 the skill… read more
My 82-year old mother (birthday was 2/26) was admitted to
Dr. Cameron
Dr. Cameron, doctor
Hello, my 82-year old mother (birthday was 2/26) was admitted to the hospital last Friday. She was at home and began vomiting and excrementing, in my mother's words, black liquid. My brother lives wit… read more
My mother has previously had sepsis from a urinary infection
Dr. Owen
Dr. Owen, Ob/Gyn Doctor
My mother has previously had sepsis from a urinary infection (6-8 yrs ago). Currently she is occasionally vomiting, has a temp of 101 which responds to tylenol, and is too week to stand. She is 86 yea… read more
My 98 year old mother is in a nursing home in NH with
DrRussMD, Board Certified Physician
My 98 year old mother is in a nursing home in NH with alzheimer's. In June she was in Assisted Living when she started to kick and spit at the caretakers. She was put in a geri psych unit at a hospita… read more
My 83 year old mother has just had a blood oxygen test done
Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, private practice of Internal Medicine
My 83 year old mother has just had a blood oxygen test done at a hospital, the reading was 52. She was sent home with an oxygen tank to use when necessary. She was diagnosed with a 1 inch tumor in her… read more
My 77-year old sister is in a nursing home in Georgia and
Dr. Sohaib
Dr. Sohaib, Fellowship in Medicine
My 77-year old sister is in a nursing home in Georgia and has a real problem with her voice. It is difficult to understand her over the phone because her voice is so scratchy, and she is constantly tr… read more
My mom fell and broke her foot. it healed then she fell and
T Khan
T Khan, Family Medicine Physician
my mom fell and broke her foot. it healed then she fell and broke her other. they say it healed. she was slowly not able to walk. Was it because she sat and we waited on her? She has been through many… read more
My 99 year old mother fell Sunday morning at 2 am coming
Cosmetic Doctor
Cosmetic Doctor, Private practice
My 99 year old mother fell Sunday morning at 2 am coming back from the bathroo. She could not get up alone. I heard her and went into her room. She was on her knees. I could not get her up and she cou… read more
This question is for a nurse: My father was in ER for a
Dr. Cameron
Dr. Cameron, doctor
This question is for a nurse: My father was in ER for a rash. We told his ER nurse that he was a fall risk and couldn't walk safely without his walker, which he didn't have with him since he arrived b… read more
My 79 year old mother who has osteoporosis had a fall on
dr afrasiabi
dr afrasiabi, Director
my 79 year old mother who has osteoporosis had a fall on Friday and fractured the left side of her pelvis. She has been told to rest but stay mobile. She has a walking frame. She has pain in her butto… read more
My mother-in-law is residing in a nursing home, is 92 years
Dr Chip (M.D.), Doctor
My mother-in-law is residing in a nursing home, is 92 years old, dementia (but knows her family), wheelchair bound from broken hip 6 years ago, has rheumatoid arthritis but not debilitating. I was cal… read more
My mother who is 67 just got results on a bone density test,
Dr.tiwari
Dr.tiwari, Associate professor
My mother who is 67 just got results on a bone density test, that she has early signs of osteoporosis. But she has dizziness, (vertigo), and she uses a walker because her left leg is stiff. Her leg st… read more
My father fell and broke his hip, but we didn't know it was
Doctor Bruce
Doctor Bruce, Medical Director
My father fell and broke his hip, but we didn't know it was broken because he was able to walk with his walker for a couple of days afterward. He did walk with a limp and complained of pain, especiall… read more
I take care of my 90 year old sister and she is in generally
Dr Wu
Dr Wu, Doctoral Degree
I take care of my 90 year old sister and she is in generally good health. She stays home while I go to work 5 days a week. Last week she fell on her seat and I took her to the doctors adn the doctor s… read more