Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I am on oxygen24-7 This was not true one year ago. Is it…

Customer Question
I am on oxygen24-7 This...
I am on oxygen24-7 This was not true one year ago. Is it possible that this situation could change. Is there any medication that I could take.
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/19/2017
Doctor: Dr. Muneeb Ali, Doctor replied 8 months ago
Dr. Muneeb Ali

Welcome to JA and thanks for this question. Im sorry to hear about your symptoms. Can i ask what is the underlying disease for which you are on oxygen? Is it COPD? is it ILD?

Due to osteoporosis my lung capacity is poor. I also have heart failure.
Doctor: Dr. Scott, Doctor replied 7 months ago
Dr. Scott, Doctor

Hi there,
I am Dr. Scott - it is my pleasure to assist you today.
Please give me a minute to review your question and type up an answer.
Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic

Have you had PFTs testing or a CT of lungs?