Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have had a leaking Urin for the past 5 months .THIS PAST 2…

Customer Question
I have had a...

I have had a leaking Urin for the past 5 months .THIS PAST 2 MONTHS IT HAS GOTTEN WORSE STARTING TO WAKE UP WITH WET BED

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

I have not seen a Dr for this But my Primary gave me a subsciption for it doxazosin 2MGTAB DR LIPORACEVILLAGE BLVD WPB

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

NOT A THING I COULD THINK OF RIGHT NOW

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/19/2017
Doctor: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 8 months ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

are you male or female?

age?

Doctor: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 7 months ago

just click send to reply