Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I'm embarrassed to be asking this but it's the most thing in…

Customer Question
I'm embarrassed to be...

I'm embarrassed to be asking this but it's the most thing in my life. I have to take a hair follicle drug test and need to pass. I was totally surprised by this or I would not be in this position. I have used cocaine a several times in the last couple of months unfortunately at parties and whatever. Is there ANY PRODUCT I can buy that I can use to pass the test. Money is not an issue. Thank you, ***** ***** don't judge.

Doctor's Assistant: Is this a time sensitive issue? What type of specimen are they testing?

Yes, I need to take it in the next few days. I can buy a home test to try first if necessary. They are testing my head hair for drugs.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Medical
11/19/2017
Doctor: Dr Stan, Doctor replied 8 months ago
Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor

Hello, this is Dr. Stan, thank you for your question. I am U.S. trained,

Board Certified and I have 30 years of patient experience and I am here to help you today. I'm sorry you are concerned about passing a drug test.

Unfortunately, Cocaine can remain positive in a hair follicle test for up to 90 days. But there are products that you can use that may clear it from your system.

Here is a site you should look at and try. There are no guarantees, but it is worth a try.

http://www.passyourdrugtest.com/kits/hair-tests.htm#P8

Thank you for allowing me to provide assistance.

I am available to answer any additional questions you may have.

I hope your medical problem(s) are resolved soon and you feel better. I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you and that I have earned my 5 star rating today.

Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you.

Any additional thoughts, questions?

Did you get the kit, take your test?