Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have a ruptured hiatle hernia, it ruptured 6 years ago due…

Customer Question
I have a ruptured...

I have a ruptured hiatle hernia, it ruptured 6 years ago due to an auto accident. I went without treatment for a year due to doctors not wanting to be involved in a law suite from the accident. because of complications, it has been very hard to find a doctor to treat me, why I am searching the internet. lately it feels like I am having severe twisting and pulling between the chest cavity and where the diaphragm would be, the accident caused the diaphragm to rupture also

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the issue? In general, how has your health been lately?

I have been on oxygen for five years, my energy level is low but I also have other complications such as lymes and lone star tic disease, which has caused problems with my heart, I take cardiverol for that

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I am allergic to all mammal products and byproducts due to the lone star tic disease, I also have arthritis of my right hand, high blood pressure and diabeties

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Medical
I am on oxygen due to my lungs being crushed when I eat, and have some lower lobe scarring.
CHF and COPD
my heart was dislodged to the right side of my chest cavity also, from the accident
can you recommend a medical doctor who will take my case? I need medications. I found out my last Dr. dropped me when I went on line to send her an email and it said " PATIENT DISCHARGED", no phone call, no letter. I can no longer get into my cart via internet.
I know this is a lot to take in, believe me, I live it. I just need help with this whole situation, I am not involved in any type of litigation.
hello are you there?
11/19/2017
Doctor: Dr. Scott, Doctor replied 5 months ago
Dr. Scott, Doctor

Hi there,
I am Dr. Scott - it is my pleasure to assist you today.
Please give me a minute to review your question and type up an answer.
Please note that the answer provided is for information purpose only and does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic

How can I help you?

also when it ruptured, some of my organs were pushed thru, as my stomach, bowel, pancreas,

Did you have a question I can help you with?

what can I do to alleviate the pain I am in that I mentioned without prescription meds

Have you tried a heating pad, yoga, acupuncture, stretching, physical therapy?

Doctor: Dr. Scott, Doctor replied 4 months ago

Did you receive my previous answer?

I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen (rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!

Dr. Scott, Doctor