Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I recently had a sonograph which showed up a 2.7 centimetre…

Customer Question
I recently had a...

I recently had a sonograph which showed up a 2.7 centimetre in each kidney and the liver, should it be removed or is it not dangerous

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

MY doctor ignored it. Somac and blood thinner

Doctor's Assistant: In general, how has your health been lately?

Pretty bad am having problems with heart and have continuous fatigue

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

A cardiologist discovered I had a leaking mitral valve in the heart

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
11/19/2017
Doctor: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor replied 7 months ago

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

Was a cyst shown in the liver and kidney?

Is it possible for you write the conclusion part of the sonography?

it showed up The sonographer said we had to be careful and do another sonograph within 6 weeks to ensure the cyst has not grown any longer

Cysts are very common findings in these organs and only one in 300 would be cancerous (that only if it has septa called as complex cysts).

So only observing them is necessary, especially if the cyst are simple cyst (do not have septa, any area of hemorrhage or calcifications).

Nothing worrisome here.

" I sincerely ***** ***** I have helped you, and that I have earned my 5 star rating today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen ( rating me now does not close your question). We can continue here until you are satisfied, simply use the reply box and let me know. Thank you!”.

It is privilege assisting you.

Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.

Please consider a positive 5 star rating if this interaction has been satisfactory, as this is the only way we experts are credited and compensated for the time and work. You are not charged again for giving a rating.

The rating button is on the left upper side of this thread.

You can continue to ask questions after positive feedback.

Thank you.

Wishing you all the very best in life.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-rate-answer-hl

I am an old age pensioner. I cannot continue with your answers. I now have a cardiologist working on my problems. Thank you but cannot pay you any more money

James,

Sorry for it.

A positive rating does not cost you anything additional.

Stay blessed.