Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have a pulled groin. The tramadol 1 every 8 hours isn't…

I have a pulled...

I have a pulled groin. The tramadol 1 every 8 hours isn't helping at all. Could I take 2 at one time or robaxin with it. Pharmacies are closed on weekends.

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

Yes, I went to emergency room yesterday. He gave me a prescription for Tylenol 3. I don't think it will help. I can't get it filled until monday

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

Yes, Cipro, tetracycline, TessalonPearl, and sulfa

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I take bp meds, cymbalta, toviaz, warfarin, levothyroxine, amlodopine, I had a doctor's 4 years ago in left leg..have FVL

11/19/2017

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

You can take Robaxin with Tramadol.

Tylenol also is likely to augment the effect of the Tramadol and you may try it.

Warm or cold compresses too can help (whichever suits you).

Local analgesic cream or spray may also be tried.

Hope this helps you.

Please feel free for your follow up questions.

I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.

Thanks for using Just Answer.

Was this information helpful to you? I would be glad to answer any further questions.

It is privilege assisting you. Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.Please consider a positive 5 star rating if this interaction has been satisfactory, as this is the only way we experts are credited and compensated for the time and work. You are not charged again for giving a rating. The rating button is on the left upper side of this thread.You can continue to ask questions after positive feedback.Thank you.Wishing you all the very best in life.http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-rate-answer-hl
Thanks for the help. It seems nothing helps with pain.

You are very welcome.

Following course is advised;

1) Deep electrotherapy done at physical therapy centers.

2) Steroid short.

3) Soft tissue ultrasound and MRI to see if there is any other concomitant cause for the pain.

It is privilege assisting you.

Thank you very much! You do a good service for those that live all over in rural areas.

You are most welcome.

Please click the star buttons on this page upstairs.

I tried to give you a 5 star rating, but there must have been a glitch in connection. I could only give you 4.

Thanks for taking time for it.

I really appreciate it.