Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have a lot of health issues. I suffer pins & needles in…

Customer Question
I have a lot...

I have a lot of health issues

Doctor's Assistant: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?

I suffer pins & needles in hands & feet.. swelling in my hands wrists hips knees ankles

Doctor's Assistant: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? Have you noticed any swelling?

I have swelling in hands & feet have been so tired to the point were I have slept for more than 28 hrs at a time or than once I get severe migraines also I have bad periods & bruise easy & pain is a big factor

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Yes I have a fast irregular heartbeat I have had an initial abilalation done but it was unsuccessful

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Medical
11/19/2017
Doctor: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor replied 8 months ago

Welcome to Just Answer.
Answers here are for education and information.
I will respond shortly with an answer, or further information request.

What is your age and gender?

What are the investigations done for your these symptoms you mentioned?