Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I got into a car accident yesterday and nothing was really…

Customer Question
I got into a...

I got into a car accident yesterday and nothing was really hurting but today I'm hurting really bad in my neck and back.

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the neck pain? Are you experiencing any numbness or tingling?

The car accident was my fault

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Tingling, no I only take trazdone to sleep

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Medical
11/19/2017
Doctor: Doctor John MD, Board Certified MD replied 8 months ago
Doctor John MD
Doctor John MD, Board Certified MD
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer.comThis is Dr. John and I will be helping you today.I will be reviewing your question and will respond shortly.
I may need to ask a few more questions in order to best serve you.
Thank you for your patience.
Answers here are for education and information only.
Any prior neck or back injuries?
from a car accident when I got reended a few months ago
Have you taken any medications for the neck pain?
No I haven't had the chance to go to the doctor
It’s common to have neck and back pain a day or two after a car accident. If you can’t be evaluated by a doctor today, you can try Tylenol or ibuprofen as well as alternating ice and heat for 10 mins at a time and then be seen in an Urgent Care tomorrow if the pain is persisting.Does that help answer your question?