Medical

Have Medical Questions? Ask a Doctor Online!

Ask a Doctor,

Medical

Here, I have a 54 yr. old son that lives with us and has a

Customer Question
Hi ******* here, I have...

Hi ******* here, I have a 54 yr. old son that lives with us and has a bad heart that can't be operated on. They tried and couldn't do what they needed to. This was a couple years ago and he is on just meds. He has a swollen left leg that is almost twice the size of his other leg. He has no chest pain. Should I take him to the ER? JA: Have you ever dealt with this before? Are you having any shortness of breath? Customer: I don't believe so in fact he has no chest pain which he norman dos. JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know? Customer: He has a defibliter in.

Submitted: 29 days ago.Category: Medical
11/19/2017
Doctor: Doctor John MD, Board Certified MD replied 29 days ago
Doctor John MD
Doctor John MD, Board Certified MD
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer.comThis is Dr. John and I will be helping you today.I will be reviewing your question and will respond shortly.
I may need to ask a few more questions in order to best serve you.
Thank you for your patience.
Answers here are for education and information only.
When did the swelling in the leg start or when did it get worse?
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
We just notice it so it would be today.. He takes water pills twice a day.
I would take him to the ER tonight so that they can rule out a blood clot as the cause of his leg swelling.Does that help answer your question?
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
I am checking on my son and need advise and don't need to spend money because we are seniors and on a fix income. If you can't answer me with out money this country is really. going to you. know where and I request my deposit back. I didn't know it was a deposit at the time. Thank you
There should be a button or link at the top of your screen to click for customer service and they can process your refund
Family Physician, Doctor