Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

My mum is 70...she has arterial fibulation and is on heart…

Customer Question
Hi there my mum...

Hi there my mum is 70...she has arterial fibulation and is on heart tablets and blood thining tablets.....xaeralto....she is a week or so into having very swollen feet and legs....and this morning her cat scratched her....that was around 7.15am....since then she has bled a little but ow has water coming out of the clawed area....its flowing slowly and dosent appear to be stopping

Doctor's Assistant: Do you know if your family has a history of heart disease? In general, how would you describe your health lately?

Yes...i have just been hospilized myself and diagnosed myself....

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Mums health has been up and down lately

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/18/2017
Doctor: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 8 months ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

have you tried to apply firm pressure for 15 minutes?

I am talking about very firm pressure and don't release it for 15 minutes

Get a towel and hold it firmly

Doctor: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 7 months ago

just click send to reply